Here you have some of the projects where I have collaborated most:
Open source integral company management software.
- I was part of the team that won the 2017 best contributor award.
- Nominated as best contributor in 2018.
A family of projects destined to turn deploying Odoo a piece of cake. One of the pioneer projects to use containers for that. I’m the main designer and maintainer of this project.
Advanced templates generator with good updates and multiple templates support. I’m a co-maintainer. [Read why](/en/2020/04/18/yeoman-and-cookiecutter-are-dead-long-live-copier/).
- https://github.com/Tecnativa/docker-socket-proxy - Unleash the power of exposing your Docker socket without unleashing its insecurity.
- https://github.com/Tecnativa/docker‐whitelist - A netcat service to whitelist network connections.
I maintain some projects:
This blog you’re reading. You can send me patches if you want.
Here are some of the achievements I have made. I think it is interesting to share them, as a resume.
- December 2020. I am interviewed on Python Podcast to talk about Copier.
- February 2020. The community likes my Doodba project.
- January 2020. I am voluntarily appointed Copier maintainer.
- June 2019. I program a complex Bootstrap v3 to v4 converter for Odoo migrations from v11 to v12.
- January 2019. 80% performance improvement in Odoo
- October 2019. Program a way to upgrade Odoo without downtime.
- October 2018. Migration with epic refactoring of the
- August 2018. Nominated as best contributor in 2018 (repeated above, I know).
- May 2018. I help diagnose a serious 3-year-old bug.
- December 2017. I develop the
- October 2017. I was part of the team that won the best contributor award 2017 (repeated also).
- June 2017. Presentation on how to use Doodba to launch a custom Odoo project in 10 minutes.
- August 2016. I demonstrate and fix a serious bug in Odoo ORM.
- December 2011. My brief collaboration with the “Usemos Linux” blog, explaining how to make an RPM package.